Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cheese Cake Factory @ West Hartford, CT

As winter is just around the corner, its freezing out here at Hartford Connecticut. I spend the whole day at the Hotel Bar. It's wifi enabled, so I was able to watch Philippine TV shows through my site, while prepping my index notes in Pharmacology.

Around 4PM Tom called and informed me to get ready, as he will gonna bring me to a dinner with Cathy and Nastasia. Cathy is Tom's Executive Director. Cathy is based in Travelers head office at Hartford, CT so she's the one in-charge. We went to West Hartford.

West Hartford
is a town located in Hartford County, Connecticut, United States The town was incorporated in 1854. Prior to that date, the town was a parish of Hartford. West Hartford is accessible by major thoroughfares including Interstate 84 which passes through the mid-southern portion of town and US Route 44 which passes through the town from Hartford to Avon Mountain. The town has a vibrant downtown called West Hartford Center. This area is centered around Farmington Avenue and South/North Main Street. West Hartford Center has been the community's hub since the late 1600s.


The famous "The Cheese Factory" is nestled at the heart of this vibrant town. The place was gorgeous, decent and cozy. The people with me are business analyst by profession so I have no choice but to go with the flow of their conversation (I enjoyed it). I love their "Bikini Martini". It compliments my Tuna Albacore topped with wasabe. The soft meat of tuna galvanized with a taste of garlic and butter was excellent.

The dinner will not be complete if you will not end it up with a sweet mouth watering Dulce Lece Cheesecake. Oh, I love it melting in my mouth..... but, too much sugar is bad for the health!!!

It's worth the money.

Travel tip: Never leave Connecticut without visiting West Hartford. You'll love the place.

I have my camera with me, but I don't wanna look stupid with Tom's co-worker taking souvenir photos..... I will definitely go back there and capture the beauty of West Hartford!


(no time to review & edit so it is as it is...)

No comments:

Please Sign Up Here...