Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Thursday, November 6, 2008

www.BicolNet.com




I just bought a domain and I registered www.BicolNet.com

You may wonder why Bicol? Or, maybe some of you didn't know what BICOL means? Bicol Region or the Region V is one of the 17 regions in the Philippines. It occupies the Bicol Peninsula at the South Eastern part of Luzon island. Bicol Region is composed of six provinces, Albay, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Catanduanes, Masbate, and Sorsogon.

Albay is my home province, and we're known for the majestic, perfect cone, and active Mayon Volcano I picked BicolNet, simply because I am a pure breed Bikolana...

To my regular co-bloggers, please don't get confused if soon you'll be redirected from http://barex.blogspot.com to www.bicolnet.com

Keep blogging...

1 comment:

Maus said...

Tibayon talaga kitang bicolana..
padagos amiga!!lol
added u to my list..see u

Please Sign Up Here...