Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanks to Princess Sutil


Joroan, Tiwi, Albay, Philippines


Did you notice some changes in my blog settings and design? I wouldn't be able to do this without the help of Avee aka Princess Sutil. The word "help" doesn't really fit, because I didn't help her at all! I 'email' her the photo, told her to change the font and font size, and she took care of everything.

By the way, I took that photo during my last trip in the Philippines. Dear readers and intruders, please don't steal any of the photo's I posted otherwise...

Once again, thank you so much kapatid, till the next 'episode' of editing and revising...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hanep! Copyrighted talaga! Abogada talaga hihihi =) Happy weekend!

admin said...

what a beautiful picture..
yes, i'm going to steal this pic..haha..just kidding...

Please Sign Up Here...