Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Deal


2 years ago, a US Consul asked me "Catholic?" and I said "yes" and a follow-up question "by act or just by the name?" - bingo! I refused to answer . . . I just smiled back at him.

a month ago, i made a deal, some sort of personal discipline - that I am going to comply my Sunday obligation to Him. Why? Tons of 'because' but I don't wanna elaborate things. He knows what it is, even if I don't say a word. Prayer mode? it's more of a personal approach... not patterned to the lengthy prayer found in any booklet.

it's Sunday, got to go now... and pray for World Peace and Economic Stability ... (kuno)

2 comments:

Affordable Holiday and Tours said...

Hahaha!..Make it sure mapanindigan mo ung "Deal" na yan..jan nakasalalay ang atty. mo..Goodluck!

Marizylle said...

You got it!!! Am not a Church goer talaga, pero now - parang masarap and magandang parusa sa sarili. lol

I admit, there are times kakatamad bumangon especially now na malamig na... But then, pag absent ako patay..

Anyway, thanks sa pagdalaw.

Please Sign Up Here...