Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Opposite??!!

Oh boy, it was just a dream!!!

They said, whatever occurs in your dream the opposite will going to happened. Whenever I have a bad dream, friends will say "don't worry, kabaligtaran yong mangyayari..." Well, whatever it is I just had a good and bad dream. Mind you, kakagising ko lang and still in bed, typing...

I heard the alarm at 7AM. I know I have to get-up because I need to bring out Max to poop and pee. Unfortunately I fell asleep, dreaming.... In my dreams, I failed. I didn't pass the bar exam. But my sister did!!! Not just an ordinary passer but she was able to grab the Top 1 obtaining a 98% score.. (Gosh, panaginip nga me score pa!)... So tawag ako sa Pinas (see, in my dreams tama ang location, nasa US ako...lol) and was able to talk ko my sister congratulating them....while me crying. (at least normal ako sa panaginip kasi naiyak)...

Then suddenly I heard a strange voice (di kasama sa panaginip ko to ha) saying "Hon, Max has something for you on the floor"... Oh well, I said "Thanks God, it was just a dream..." Panaginip nga lang because how would Rafael will top the BAR eh hindi naman siya nag-exam???

Anyway, in 30 minutes the Supreme Court enbanc will start to deliberate the passing percentage, then probably around noon the list will be out.... (Mali, gabi pa pala sa Pinas)...

I will savor the moment of waiting and waiting and waiting in agony, anticipation, excitement etc. Sabi ngani sa Bikol, gari ka nagkakaudo, pabalik-balik sa banyo tapos dai man ki nagluluwas........

Hours to go... itutulog ko na lang ulit to...

No comments:

Please Sign Up Here...