Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Big Day...


April 3 is the most awaited day for those who took the 2008 Phil Bar Exam. I was trying to get in touch with my fellow classmates and dorm-mates, but all of them went off-line since yesterday. I do understand why... Those who will pass would probably be online the very moment the result is released, but to some would take a while to resurface. Whatever the outcome, ako 24 hours pa ding online, however I have to take a warm shower now, go to bed and sleep. I already set the alarm at 6AM, as according to some source, the result will be released between 4PM-6PM (naks parang Jack Bauer in 24)...

I already pulled-out the newspaper (see photo above---- hay healthy ng nails ko...hehehe) and will immediately check who among them will become lawyers in 5 hours!!!

Night folks... wish me goodluck!!!

2 comments:

MsRay said...

Beautiful hands, Maricel. Sana ganyan rin kaganda fingers ko.

Unknown said...

Hi, Marizylle :-)

Please Sign Up Here...