Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

90 Days Apart

July 8, 2008

90 Days Apart

Still cramming - my luggage exceeded the weight limit of 70lbs per luggage. So I have to pull-out some stuff. All the chocolates and other pasalubong have to be taken-out. My personal effects too, but not my law books. They are the prime reason why I have to go back.

The sadness we felt the night before my flight have to be set aside because we have to rush. I left a mess in the house.

We drove to JFK International Airport , for almost 2 hours with minimal traffic along the way.

So, it’s time to say goodbye. I asked my husband to leave because I don’t want to see him at the departure area. I don’t know if Tom really left or if he is still there because as I never looked back.

Now I understand what the feeling of being away from your spouse. It’s not the sexual thing, although it is a biological need. It’s deeper than that.

Ahhh, can’t wait to be back home in the Garden State with my “own family.”

No comments:

Please Sign Up Here...