Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Friday, June 26, 2009

Planning for 5 Days and 4 Nights in Florida

Haven't visited my blog for a while. Been busy at work and with Max, now I have to hit the keyboard and will try to solicit any tip or advise, on where to go and what to do in Florida. Yes, Florida... the Sunshine State! Well, yeah, my adopted sister Sheryll cancelled her vacation to the East Coast - ignited my desire to visit her.

Just tonight, my husband said "What if we visit her in Florida instead?! Oh, my adrenalin started to kick-in as my cheeks turns red because of excitement. The problem is, aside from seeing Sheryll, what are the other things that we have to do there? I wanna go to Miami, hop-in to beaches... have a sip of wine, dip on the pool...and so on.

I tried to call Sheryll, but she's out of reach. Left her a message but no reply yet.

Now, I have to make a realistic Itinerary for 5 days and 4 nights in Florida.

No comments:

Please Sign Up Here...