Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back...

Alright! Again, I wasn't able to visit my blog for almost 3 months. Wow, 3 months... yeah! Well, what's going on with me now?

- Still waiting for my 10 year Green card
- Back in school, tied-up busy schedule trying to catch-up daily lecture, quizzez, CAREPLAN, skills test etc.... and Midterm is coming-up soon.
- I do regret going into this program, its really hard to become an Registered Nurse. I should have gone to a Nursing School in the Philippines. Too much work to do, too little time. 44 chapter to read in 2 weeks time for a 50 questions test!

Enough of venting, have to go back on my seat and continue reviewing for the midterm on Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting my page every now and then. Once you visit, please click my advertizer... Ciao.

No comments:

Please Sign Up Here...